《Rap Listen and Repeat》English Singsing英语说唱动画视频全42集...

回复
查看
[复制链接]
字体大小: 正常 放大

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2022-11-29 17:59:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
内容简介:

“English Singsing”是启蒙英语学习日常词汇的一个超好的视频集合,动画中没有中文解释,更多的是精心处理的动画引导。本资源是“English Singsing”的Rap Listen and Repeat(英语说唱听和重复),共有42个视频,每一集包含2个部分Listen and Repeat,Listen部分以英语说唱为主,简单的单词和词汇用类似于说唱或者饶舌的方式演绎出来,节奏感非常强,视频下面有英语字幕,通俗易懂更好记;Repeat部分完全重复上一小节,但是没有单词的说唱,只有背景音乐和底下的字幕提示,非常适合3-6岁的宝宝作为英语启蒙使用。

资源介绍:

名称:Rap Listen and Repeat

类型:动画视频

语言:英语   带英语字幕

格式:mp4

集数:42集

每集时长:1分钟左右

分辨率:1280×720

适合年龄:3-6岁

下载方式:百度网盘

《Rap Listen and Repeat》English Singsing英语说唱动画视频全42集   目录:

Who's this It's my brother. (Introducing Family) - Education Rap for Kids

Who is she I don't know. (Introducing) - English Rap for Kids

Where's my brother He is in the library. (In_On_Under) - Kids Rap - English cartoon with lyrics

Where is my coat Under the chair. (In_On_Under) - Education Rap for Kids - animation with lyrics

Where are you I'm in the bathroom bedroom kitchen livingroom. (In the house) - English rap

What's this - It's a pencil. Eraser. (Stationery) - Exciting Rap for Kids - English song

What time is it now Four o'clock. (Time song) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

What is he doing He is running. (Present progressive) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

What did you do yesterday (Past tense)  - Education Rap with lyrics

What did you do I went fishing! (Past tense)  - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

What day is it It's Wednesday. (Day of the week) - Education Rap with lyrics

What are you doing I'm making a robot. (Present progressive) - Education Rap for Kids with lyrics

Watch out! Are you okay (Caution) - Education Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Time for homework. It's five ten. (Time song) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Put on your coat, hat, socks, sweater, gloves, coat. (Request_Weather) - Rap for Kids - English song

Open the door, please. (Request) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Let's play soccer. I like soccer. (Suggestion_Sports) - English Education Rap - Song with lyrics

Let's play basketball. Badminton. (Suggestion_Sports) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Let's go shopping. How about tomorrow (Suggestion) - English Education Rap with lyrics

It's snowing. raining. (Weather song) - Exciting Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

It has big eyes. How big! (Monkey song_Exclamation) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Is this your umbrella Is this yours - Education Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

I'm sorry. That's okay. (Apology) - Educational Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

How's the weather it's cloudy. raining. snowing. sunny. (Weather song) - English rap with lyrics

How's the weather here It's rainy and cold. (Weather song) - Education Rap with lyrics

How old is he How old is she (Age song) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

How nice! - This is for you. (Exclamation) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

How much is this pencil  (In the store) - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

How much is it Five dollars. (In the store) - Educational Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

How many tomatoes banana (Counting Fruits) - Kids Rap with lyrics - English song

How many bears Three bears. (Counting Animals_In the zoo) - Kids Education Rap with lyrics

How cute! How smart! (Exclamation) - Education Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Happy birthday! This is for you. (Birthday song) - Education Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Good morning. Good evening. (Greeting) - Education Rap for Kids - English song for Children

Excuse me. Where's the bank (Asking the way) - Education Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Don't throw the ball. It's okay. (Imperative sentence) - Rap for Kids - kids song with lyrics

Do you want some more Help yourself. (At the table) - Animation Rap - English song with lyrics

Do you like milk Yes, I do. (Liking) - Exciting Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Do you have pets I like my bird. (Pet song) - English education Rap - English song with lyrics

Can you swim I can swim. dance. - Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Can I use your glue Here it is. - Educational Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

Can I help you I'm sad. - Education Rap for Kids - English song with lyrics

本资源来源于 网络 付费网站  付费收集而来, 随时收集更新资源  本站专注搜集和分享各种付费网站资源,感谢您的信任

资源下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复>>>开通VIP无需回帖直接下载VIP通道

本站所有资源都来源于网络收集,网友提供或者交换而来!

如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时联系客服,我们即刻删除!

上一篇:小河马英语启蒙儿歌动画全32集下载 百度云网盘
下一篇:Nancy Stewart 用吉他和歌声演绎不一样的英文儿歌mp3共76首下...
回复

使用道具 举报

客服客服

客服客服

客服客服

客服QQ
微信扫一扫
自助开通会员后联系客服